The New Babbage Election




The New Babbage Election

The Tempest
- Act iv. Sc. 1.
Our revels are now ended.
These our actors,
As I foretold you,
were all spirits and
Are melted into air,
into thin air..
We are such stuff
As dreams are made on,
And our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
Merrily, merrily shall I live now,
Under the blossom that hangs on the bough.
William Shakespeare
(1564–1616)
(better then war and peace aye)
*grins*
Just some thoughts
Ah the New Babbage Election is over .. Mr Tenk now our Dear Mayor
1001 Congratulations to the Man who that may play a small character but is indeed a Man of Pure substance taking on no small task .. I give him my total support !
Although My dear Friend and Candidate KlausWulfenbach Outlander did not win ..
I can only Hope we are each better for the experiences and the friendships we have made and lessons that we have perhaps learned.
I believe with all my heart all shall last a life time ..
Life is full of Risks and sometimes as painful as each my be we are indeed better persons and richer yet humbled in character ..
For Life goes on .. the gears and ahh "the teeth" continue to turn
I am a most proud yet humble Woman of New Babbage and I love her dearly !!
No one can ever take that away from I ...
To my dear quiet beautiful friend with depth and vision Ms Beq Janus
thank YOU from the center of Heart !!
I would have been lost so many endless night with out your hand ..
To the baron Thank YOU tenfold for your courage and yes brilliant character and calm balance and the pats on the shoulders and endless calming .. words
*warm smile*
This chapter is now closed
On to the next venue and so on and sort forth
The Stories go on
For Indeed Industry Marches Forward
Twirlssssssssssssss and hugssssssssssssss
Most Important Thank YOU to all ....
Breezy Carver

Comments