~ Should I Keep Chasing Pavements~


Should I give up ~~ or should i keep chasing pavements
ah that's the question .... should I let another dictate my future, dare I feel my emotions ??
*grins* answer ... No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shall feel everyone and I shall proceed forward ..
I shall adjust and regroup and be back ... and back again ..
sales life .. choices .. feelings .. respect .. the unknown .. the mystery .. ..
If it indeed all leads no where .. ahh .. then this SeaBreeze isn't really very much now is she ...
I understand everything is for a reason ... really I do ....
Gosh its hard out there sometimes .. ah then the stakes and rewards are wicked amazing ..
No Pain no gain.. The good times do over ride the hard ...

But none of us come with instructions .. One must go ever so slow .. Indeed slow and steady wins the race .. One must never give up !!!
Respect and space are most important in all worlds ..
I believe in Risks in all worlds ..
So I guess the pavements .. are also to indeed be lived and felt ..heartfelt ...... Twirlssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comments