"We Shall See"

April long long haul of a month ~~ not green out just yet ~~
Not in these parts !
but one knows in their heart the best is yet to come ~~
just have to make it thru April
~~ grins ~~
Wicked day of weather out there yesterday and all last night
humm what's mother nature trying to say
a bit more then:
" April showers bring May flowers"
Gail winds in the 30 to 45 mile an hour range !!
Ah today looks much Better
Cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny.
Breezy with highs in the upper 40s.
Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph
with gusts up to 40 mph.
*smiles*
I like it when breezy makes da weather report !!
Good sign ..
I admit I went to sleep rather early last night
Had a long chat long (in the very wee hours) with my real life older sister
she woke me up late (or very very early)
with news of a good child hood friend of hers had past
*sigh*
I thought as I listened with heart to her tears
after about a good hour of listening
this is what I said to her :
It shall get better .. Alas it turns and twists
we shall go into a new day each with our very own
hopes and dreams
from indeed one's own soul and mind
taking a most positive mindset in hand
a roll of dice and with a good plan
perhaps positive mind sets of the past are the very same
that dictate the outcome of one's future
Perhaps not !!
Indeed I thought of this song !!
its one they (she and the dear friend she had just lost)
used to play and dance to it over over again
I used to watch and giggle @ them when I was a little girl ..
and I reminded her of this and she laughed
I then said
"I love You" and hey ..
look i am a corn ball I admit it ... but flaws and all I am a pretty good one !!
and with heart felt thought
the best we can do sometimes is a simple
"We shall see"
Where indeed the winds shall blow !
Good Day!!

Comments