Happy Christmas Mace holder ... grins

Ah Dear New Babbage for the first time so most alive with the hustle and bustle of the holidays in full swing .. All were busy and rushing around ..
there were endless parties and contests .. more and more people where in hurry hurry mode .. New Babbage and all her ten sims, residence and guests were all basking in the Season .. all but one ..
This is a short story about how he found his Spirit .. yes that's it ,How the New Babbage

Mace holder Aeolus Cleanslate , Found his Spirit .. His holiday Spirit that is ..
It was Super holiday Saturday and Young Master Loki Eliot annual
Street Urchins Christmas Party .....the children were having so much fun .. there was food and massive amounts of rum (( raises eye brow .. mmm wonder how that got there ))


While darling Jim was taking a brief nap .. Mr Victor and I got to chatting there are one in life time memories that must be captured here ..
but how how shall we rally them all together .. in a moments time we looked at one another and smiled .. You see we knew .. The Mace Holder of course !!
"Ah but, Miss Breezy" said the elequent Mr Victor "would he come ... as he been going through some ruff times perhaps he is really not in the holiday Spirit this year .. surly you understand Miss Breezy ".. Mr Victor said with a warm smile ..
I smiled myself and said Yes Yes he will come in fact this is just what he needs to get into the Spirit of the seaon I do believe Sir .. I shall ask him from my heart .. yest that's it .. I shall ask from my heart .. " Mr Victor smiled ..

And like Magic there was he was The Mace Holder ((got to love those tps))
he arrived quietly with no fanfare but in moments the Spirit of Season Lifted His Heart
he knew just what to do ... For I had not begged or nagged.. I simply asked .. can you come ?
The lights got brighter and flickered and quietly with out a sound The Mace Holder went to work .. We as the only other two adults that had managed to slip in watched in awe as The Mace holder herded the children .. I think we heard one faint "meow" yes I think we did ..
Make no doubt this was the Master of Coordinators .. this coming from three of cough cough best .. We knew The Master was among and continues to watch and even caught a twinkle in his eye !!
The Results Below
((photos compliments of Dear Mr Victor ))

((The Host and event why young Master Loki's annual Street Urchins Christmas Party ))

The Stars why The hearts and minds of Children of New Babbage of Course !!!
Happy Christmas New Babbage ...

Auld Lang Syne a Christmas & New year poem by Robert Burns
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,And auld lang syne
For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,

For auld lang syne.And surely ye'll be your pint-stowp,
And surely I'll be mine!
And we'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,For auld lang syne.We twa hae run about the braes,And pu'd the gowans fine;But we've wandered mony a weary fitSin' auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,For auld lang syne.We twa hae paidled i' the burn,Frae morning sun till dine;But seas between us braid hae roaredSin' auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,For auld lang syne.And there's a hand, my trusty fiere,And gie's a hand o' thine!And we'll tak a right guid-willie waughtFor auld lang syne.For auld lang syne, my dear,For auld lang syne,We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,For auld lang syne.
It is a humble pleasure and gift to call New Babbage Home and it is because of the People each and everyone of You .. too many to name all.. forgive me ..
People like Like Loki, Doctor Fabre, Doctor Dayafter
Doctor O ,Mr Victor , Rip ,Jimmy
ah yes The Clock winder him self and indeed You Mr Cleanslate
and oh each and everyone of the many many "good" character that make this all our home and such a wonderful community ... everyone really matters in New Babbage !!
Truth be told here is a great big huge secret for all to know :
one can not buy, create or even destroy the Spirit of The Season
Oh it must be felt and shared .. and it must given !!
My humble opinion trust me I am a giver from way back and still till this day it is with out a doubt the very best Feeling I know ..
In all worlds ...Happy Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year !!
and in this one please don't forget it for good for....
We indeed all have a Wonderful Life when we log on and are all home !!

Comments

Batou said…
A Merry Christmas to you to as well, Breezy!