Thank YOU !!

Thank YOU !!
Memorial Day (Thank You)
Today is a day
where we are asked
to say a special thanks
to those that have fought for us
many even gave their lives away
for a cause that you may never understand
but it was done for the fellow man
and although they never knew you
and you may not know them
because of all
You and I have Our Freedom
Thank You to all that have served in Our Armed Forces
I could not be here, living like I do today
doing the things I do and knowing that I can
If it weren't for you!
*mike g*
Make a point today and  say thank You for Your service !! 
Start with The ones you Know !!!
For  those  Thank YOUs
Indeed do.... Go such  long way ...

Comments

Batou said…
Thanks, Breezy - it was a pleasure to have you tolerate my company, even with the circa '06 Dress blues!