This is Romance ~SON!A~ The Katia Fairy Gown ...

SON!A, the Grand Dame of Design Romantic Couture
Continues to amaze all with her original designs!
Each one of her creative Collections is a Master Piece!
Breezy is wearing The Katia Fairy Gown in ice coral ...
A most Modest and Down to earth Person ..

SON!A , has this beautiful artistic talent,
that just sparks and keeps so many of us in .. awe !
Yes YOU do Miss SON!A :)
SON!A's hand drawn designs and cut out work ,
are always most detailed to illuminate sheer Romance ..
With Rich Delicate flowing textures of lace, satin
and eye catching Colors that always Pop !
SON!A's designs not inspire the story telling, but inspire all to go the extra mile
to explore, enjoy,enrich the Fantasy ...
This is Powerful Romantic Creative straight from the Heart !!
This is the World of SON!A ...
and its all waiting for all of You ...
Visit Soon ,in world and Market Place
((Thank YOU Son!a !!))
It can get pretty scary out there in The Real World ...
Look at all this beauty around us ...
Lets all escape to the amazing positives all around
in this thing called second life ..
Take a deep breath and enjoy ...
May all Your Dreams come true ..
When Breezy thinks of The Grid ...

This is just where she and her mind   goes ..
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"




Comments