Sunday, May 6, 2012

Every Tear Drop is A Water Fall Visit Culture Shock 2012

CHIC Management Presents Culture Shock 2012 
Breezy Wears Bliss Culture  From Culture Shock 2012 
*Bliss Couture* Byrn Sculpted Dress @ Culture Shock 2012 
 F I NE S M I T H LOVE DOESNT GROW ON TREES Necklace @ Culture Shock 2012 
blackLiquid MAKEUP - CULTURE SHOCK lips gloss
Magnifique - Model Pose Set 11 @ Culture Shock 2012
Skin Glam Affair 
Hair from 69"
Beautiful Sky Box From Garden of Dreams 
  Every Tear drop is  Waterfall  
As I turn the Music up ......I shut the world Out ..  
Ahh The Kids as they dance I turn The Music Up.. as They laugh .. 
Alone I know ..  I am safe .. 
Perhaps  YOU Can Despise ME ..  Alas YOU can no longer  Hurt me .. 
You see I don't hate myself .. I love My Passion ..  I love Life !!!! 
It was all a  Waterfall so YOU can't Hurt Me Back ... 
Visit Chic Management's Culture Shock 2012 Today
Its all waiting for YOU ..  
You will be so glad You Did !!  

No comments: