House Of RFYRE Presents RFYRE Raven Series The Gown

RFYRE RAVEN SERIES WOMENS FORMAL
"Art is my Raison d'ĂȘtre "reason for existence" and without it.. i would be lost. It is with my deepest gratitude that i offer a special collection which for the first time, bares my name ."
Raven Pennyfeather
Now available @ House of RFYRE 
Now available @ House of RFYRE 
Behold The Beauty of This Gown .. The Detail and Re-noun Signature of Raven now with her very own thoughtful Strokes of Mesh !
It with out a doubt a true creative, expressed with a deep touch of  Love ....from her own heart and soul .
It is both a pleasure and Honor to Know and Love Raven !!! 
Not only,One of the very First Vendors Breezy ever Shopped on the Grid .
Oh Five Years ago .. smiles .. 
But truly One the finest, kindest and Most Beautiful  Hearts I have ever known in any world !!! 
Love You and Your Creative Mind, Heart and Soul Raven !!! 
Now available @ House of RFYRE 
This is indeed a most moving powerful Stunning Ensemble !!
Don't Miss this Magical New Release ...by the One and Only
Raven Pennyfeather
Now available @ House of RFYRE 
If I ever lose my faith in you
There'd be nothing left for me to do......
"Sting"
"I have been in this realm for over eight years now.... I can not count the number of incredible experiences I have had and people who have graced my life with their presence... Out of all of these wonders there has been the greatest gift of all... a means to express my art through this medium.
Art is my Raison d'ĂȘtre "reason for existence" and without it.. i would be lost. It is with my deepest gratitude that i offer a special collection which for the first time, bares my name ."
Raven Pennyfeather
Now available @ House of RFYRE 
THE RAVEN SERIES.....

NOW AT THE HOUSE OF RFYRE...

AVAILABLE IN FORMAL, CLUB, CASUAL AND MENS VERSIONS
Now available @ House of RFYRE 


Comments