Welcome to My Garden Party !!! New From Boudoir !!! Happy Birthday Rezday ensemble !!!



This lovely Birthday/Rezzday set contains:costume you can see on pic and it contains mesh corsets in 5 standard sizes,party hat who gives party hats to your guests on touch,chest attachment,party skirt made of huge detailed birthday cake with candles(also gives cake slice on plate to your guests with eating pose),party shoes with color picker HUD to easy match with your skin and wearable pile of gifts with balloons.Also there is the party table (31 prims) with pretty cake gifts,balloons and champagne! Touch cake or cake slices to get cake slice on plate or touch champagne to get wearable glass of champagne! 
I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same
CHORUS
But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

People came from miles around, everyone was there
Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air
'n' over in the corner, much to my surprise
Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise

lott-in-dah-dah-dah, lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Played them all the old songs, thought that's why they came
No one heard the music, we didn't look the same
I said hello to "Mary Lou", she belongs to me
When I sang a song about a honky-tonk, it was time to leave


lot-dah-dah-dah (lot-dah-dah-dah)
lot-in-dah-dah-dah

Someone opened up a closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode
Playing guitar like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should
If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck
But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself
ok ok ok...
My birthday is in June .. and My Rez Day in October ...
ponders does that make me a  June to a October Gal :-)
Have some Cake !!!
Perhaps Some .... Champagne !!! 

Comments