"The Nation of Victoriana" ~ I Will Remember You

Tucked away among 13 beautiful Sims was The Nation of Victorian ...*Sigh* It is all gone now
but never to be forgotten for Indeed Breezy and many others Shall Remember Her most Fondly
It is with a heavy but happy and most touched heart Breezy share but a few of the many amazing memories she and many shall Cherish and keep for always .....
Ladies and Gentlemen ..A bit of The Magical World of what was ..
"The Nation of Victoriana" ~ I Will Remember You





"The Nation of Victoriana" I Will Remember You

Comments

Rhianon Jameson said…
'Tis very sad. Thank you for sharing your photographs and memories (to quote another song :) ).
Ceejay Writer said…
Wonderful photo memories. Thank you for letting us remember!

I have a tiny squirrel topiary out at the Cafe right now as my wee remembrance.
Breezy Carver said…
looks up and smiles thank YOU ladies it really was a lovely home and community and very special Past Year in half *grins* I feel most grateful for the privlage of being part of it :)