Breezy's New Office ho ho ho ~~

Indeed She Does Have a new Space
Now I do keep trying to remind Bob "we don't live in Potterville"..
(( ponders how many have ever seen one of my all time favorite movies "Its A Wonderful Life" grins but lets let her rip here and see .....shall we?? ))
For starts I think Dear Skusting would indeed be George Bailey .. grins
It is at this Time I shall wish with thought and heart he and His very Real own a wonderful happy joyful Christmas and healthy Happy Safe New Year .. For yes as My Partner and Friend in this world is missed by all .. We all understand the importance of taking good care of His own True Love in Real Life as well as their own Responsibilities that each are Vital and most Respected !!!
With that said little breezy has been thinking a great deal , believe it or not she does and often , some of you would be amazed at just how much just filter thru her little air brain mind ..
The Balls , The Sponsors , The guests , my neighbors and friends .. oh she worries ..will all be content and will all go well ? What can she do to make everything extra special and create a safe fun and excellent Memory for each that take part at every end ..
always thinking .. always pondering .. always trying .. that's the first part !!
On some down time this past weekend I entered world. My dear little (but most grand in heart) friend Bob sent me a message " Come see my street Miss come see !! " "Your street I questioned" and with out haste rushed to see .. "WoW I said WoW this is wonderful the build is dark and so full of character ..oh what's this ?? "
It was a shop on the corner and somehow it pulled me right in .. "Its a shop Miss and it's available .. I had sent for my dear very close friend Miss Canolli(( gosh you are so good to me thank YOU so much )) as she came inside with me she said " Oh breezy it's perfect for you " "perfect for what was my reply" " she and bob joined in tpgether i promise you " an office for your event planning" It was like all knew but I .. it was a perfect fit !!!


It was quite touching as I said well it is a lovely street for a murder .. all smiled Dr. Watson was there as well pointed out the tunnels to me (( that I had missed can you imagine )) ..
As Miss Canolli chuckled as said: "Well you can open up shop and then there can be a murder " We did laugh as she sent me one of her most special many creations .. it was our favorite Rug
a sign this rug be .. ( calm and soothing ) as I placed it down Dear Mr Potter (( I mean Bob)) settled up and the shop space was mine mine mine I tell YOU !! "Beams and Twirls"
Hugsss were given to all and I lost the next block of time putting it all together
Now it still needs work but for now its all in place ..
The First thing was the rug and the lace Drapes (( bpth the brilliant creations of Miss Canolli ))
then of course a fire Place to keep warm .. Oh did I mention a Door .. Bob ! BoB!! BoB !!!!!!!!
Yes i put in my own door and it does work ..
Always open to all I might add to come in out of the cold ..
The next most perfect gift was from my dear dear Special Friend Miss Ceejay Writer what a Gem she be Please take note to the bottle of Opium Tincture placed right on My Desk made only by the very finest in orphans .. Beams Thank YOU dear Ceejay thank YOU so much !!

and so behold here is my office .. where I intend to offer services in planing and organizing events for public and charity .. where I shall gather my wonderful ideas for sponsorships and guests to come together as one .. goose bumps .. at the excitment ...be it for charity , celebrations or monthly organized events to make small and grand memories to last and last .. fingers crossed it all works out who knows what 09 holds for all .. Aye !!!



with a warm heart and being and comfy chairs and a door always open I hope to be available to share give and work on ideas to make the very best and most different and always creative humble in thoughts grand in scale of all the wonders that be to bring an idea a thought to life in means of an event or cause ...


and now for a name .. grins . this is the tricky part .. I shall ponder suggestions welcome


So come in out of the cold and rest enjoy the fire and heath have some treats or a drink ..
As I mentioned the door is always open !!!!!!



Merry Christmas to all and A Very Safe Happy Healthy New Year !!!
With Love always
and many hugssssssssssss to last a life time
and twirlssssssssssssss to make all smile
Ever
Breezy Carver
Indeed always A Lady with a most humble heart and a great deal of Passion for all !!


Thank YOU Bob thank YOU for this !!!!!!!
: "Just a minute - just a minute. Now, hold on, Mr. Potter. You're right when you say my father was no businessman. I know that. Why he ever started this cheap, penny-ante Building and Loan, I'll never know. But neither you nor anyone else can say anything against his character, because his whole life was - why, in the twenty-five years since he and Uncle Billy started this thing, he never once thought of himself. Isn't that right, Uncle Billy? He didn't save enough money to send Harry to school, let alone me. But he did help a few people get out of your slums, Mr. Potter, and what's wrong with that? Why - here, you're all businessmen here. Doesn't it make them better citizens? Doesn't it make them better customers? You - you said - what'd you say a minute ago? They had to wait and save their money before they even ought to think of a decent home. Wait? Wait for what? Until their children grow up and leave them? Until they're so old and broken down that they... Do you know how long it takes a working man to save five thousand dollars? Just remember this, Mr. Potter, that this rabble you're talking about... they do most of the working and paying and living and dying in this community. Well, is it too much to have them work and pay and live and die in a couple of decent rooms and a bath? Anyway, my father didn't think so. People were human beings to him. But to you, a warped, frustrated old man, they're cattle. Well, in my book he died a much richer man than you'll ever be. "
Its a Wonderful Life







Comments

Ceejay Writer said…
Your new office is so cozy and welcoming! I did peek in the other night, and love it.

I'm wracking my poor little brain for business names for you, but so far nothing amazing has popped up. You'll be the first to know if I think of something!

Enjoy your drugs!! *laughs*
Breezy Carver said…
awwww thank YOU soo Much
what a hot ticket and grand dame YOU are (( both wicked good things )) Love YOU madly
ever YOURS
breezy ~~