Second Life vs Real Life




Second life vs First Life (( Real Life )) ...........


Breezy Carver is a kind giving passionate(at times too sensitive ) character happy with her second life her friends and has a Great partner who helps with the balance .. but It is important for all worlds to note We are both content in our second Lives due to the fact we are both really quite blessed , very happy and are supported with people we love and that love we in our real lives
The Point is The Importance of validating our real first Lives for with out them
there would be no second life Period !!!
Sure it would be nice to have more money ,careers that pay more ..
Gosh to be able to teleport to anyplace we like.. Imagine ..
but hey that's what second life is for aye !!
A journey for any of us thru this Grid is and can be amazing !!!
If one does it with respect, kindness and heart and comes across folks doing the same
The experiences and exchanges can be ten fold
Be it the arts the science the comradely, the fun ,the exchanges, of an idea a dream and if it all clicks and can work WoW perhaps bringing the dream idea to Life
a build a script an event a rp a community the lists and achievements are endless
How amazing is that to achieve something in a second world .. thru words
I read and try to study the positive daily for any life ..what I read over and over ..
rule number one
Always Keep the inner child of you alive
Like Yourself
Laugh Daily !!
be open to new ideas and respectful of others
the list goes on and on so many time people type and laugh sayIng Indeed there are people behind the typists
but how often is it really applied
When i turn on my computer and come to second life or look at a ning a blog ...
It is to take my mind off perhaps the deal I didn't get .. or the worries I am trying to stay off of ..
It is not to run away from my responsibilities ((honest))
(( although hey it can happen time sure does fly when one is having fun .. ))
It is often an escape from the true hardships and pressures that may be lurking behind any real corner in the big bad real world ..
but let's all remember there is a big bad second world as well
Misplaced anger , control , personal issues, dislikes , personality conflicts , misunderstandings
Misreads , lack of respect or caring about another .. the lists go on and on
and are existent in any life ..
So yes I am guilty of being a bit of Myself in second life .. perhaps this is problem for people
even in my rp it is a bit of a gal who just wishes nothing more then to be and feel safe ..
I was once told ahh back in March "find your own kind and stick with them"
Oh my stars !! can one imagine how dull life would be (( in any life ))
with a cluster of folks that are cookie cutouts ??
Look I am risk taker and an explorer
I have been bless with a great deal of travels in my humble Life ..
I take risks daily every time I pick up the phone , or get in and out of car .. many of do really ..
But due to mortgages, jobs, just life in general responsibilities
I do not venture too far from away now a days .. Hello second life !
I do get to interact with the public daily face to face
but sometimes it is nice to interact with people and not be working
Not judge and I would hope not being Judged ..(( well one can hope aye !))
Not interact because one has to but rather one like to ..
Some of you are such wonderful stories Tellers
Gosh that is a gift in itself .. beams and YOU each are such tressure to know
and so many of you are most kind to me and I thank YOU when ever I can ..
so I guess the point is Real Life vs Second Life
they are two very different world
but I wouldn't be anyone in any of them if it wasn't for the real life people that help make me me
and Second to those of YOU that know me and care to call me friend
thank YOU from my heart for caring enough to do so !!
One more thing I do have a real life friend in second life a very close one
we have been best friends for over a decade
we almost lost our friendship over second life
Oh about six Months ago
solution to give us space and out of respect of one another
We lead separate second lives it just works out really well that way
I love Cean in any life and I thank YOU from the center of my heart for bringing me into world over a year ago !!!
And she did push me ..trust me ..
But the point we both learned as neat as the experience be ..Second life is a very personal journey that one has to make and take and develop with other second lifers it isn't real life
and those that say it is the same
No it is not be a business or not
Real life is getting up and getting your mail
Real life is paying The Real bills it takes to Live
To make breakfast and really say good morning
To see the person on the big bad days and share the very best
all in all that is the Real World ..
Real life is writing a letter and getting one by surprise
Real life is Responsibility 24 seven .. Second life is where we come to when there is time
Real life is where our time derives ..
::Friendship Quote ::

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked." -- Bernard Meltzer.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. -- Fr. Jerome Cummings
Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. -- Cindy Lew
Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. -- Jewish Saying
"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -- Elbert Hubbard







Comments