Drive

Just some thoughts


I am thinking ...If I am such a bad me .. gosh I don't know ..

If everyone else is so grand .. heck .. as someone kept saying

Why am I here .. my Reply thought to myself .. "I have no clue"

Look the way I see it .. simply put ..

I know why I am here .. At this stage in my life I have a clue and purpose ..

I interact and not , no never take the easy page .. out !!

Sorry I am not an under wire person ..
I am in the room
I am present !
I make a point to be so !!
If there is one thing I am not it is a follower .
I believe in taking risks and I believe in extending my heart over and over
because when it comes to YOU anyone of YOU , everything I do Everything I try I do with a bit of me and that includes my heart

This is the main reason at this stage in life ..
I will not be taken or made a fool in any world at any time ..

I really make a point not talk behind people's back .. I confront you front and center ..

The way I see it if your talking about me it just became my business

what you do and how you treat people and others is your business

but just remember what goes around comes around

I am not here to hate and be angry !!!!
Nor am I here to be taken for a fool ..
When When will people get "Life is so Short"
It really is fleeing .. gosh ..it really is ..

Embrace it and feel it ..

The Good The Bad and The Ugly and before I lock out .. and walk away

I am so not perfect . so not even close ..But I still try and work it out even with ass holes
...I try to work it out .. thats what living is ..
And I will be present again tomarrow
Maybe not in your world but in mine each and everyday ..

and then hell .. if it don't work out it at this stage of my life it simply put was never meant to be .

Grins .. ah yes .. then there nothing better then a real good

Drive

Sometimes, I feel the fear of...

Uncertainty stinging clear.

And I can't help but ask myself how much

I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.

It's driven me before,and it seems to have a vague,

haunting mass appeal.But lately

I'm beginning to find that I,should be the one behind the wheel.

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there

With open arms and open eyes.Whatever tomorrow brings,

I'll be there I'll be there.

So if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive

Will I choose water over wine

and hold my own and drive?

Ohh-oh-oohh

It's driven me before and it seems to be the way that everyone else gets around.

But lately I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself my light is found.

Whatever tomorrow brings,

I'll be there With open arms and open eyes, yeah

Whatever tomorrow brings,

I'll be there

I'll be there.

Would you choose water over wine...

Hold the wheel and drive?

Whatever tomorrow brings,

I'll be there With open arms and open eyes,

yeah Whatever tomorrow brings,

I'll be there I'll be there.
Incubus

Comments