A Kiss From ~ Kembri's "Goddess in Gold"

Greetings breezy does have a special treat ... It is a hot little number from Miss Kembri Tomsen's new line Glamewear ...
Now it has been my humble experiance that Each gown ie creation tells a story
from the designer's side
where it came,how they were inspired ,the song or perhaps the journey they were taken on during its creation.. Miss Kembri is very good with sharing that process
see below and then Breezy shall share where the Dress took her once she put it on
complete with a poem,song and setting .. smiles
The Dress
Goddess in Gold
The First in a New Collection called
Glamwear
from
Miss Kembri Tomsen
"Greetings!
Thank you very much for purchasing this dress! It's based on a real gown, as always, but more than a bit of additional work was done by me. I needed a hot gown for a gala, black tie event, and this one just begged to be made. So I did! This is a 1950's gold lame wiggle dress.The 1950's wiggle dresses were called that because they were tight and women tended to wiggle more in them. Or at least that wiggle was a lot more apparent! This gorgeous dress made me smile the first time I saw it. As my sister, Ghilayne said, it sings to me. So I had to do it!There are no undergarments with this gown. I would suggest you go to 1-800 Bettie's and purchase her stockings (they have a great line on the back of the leg!) and undergarment set. Ingenue also has some gorgeous period undergarments. There's other places on the grid to get garter belts, bras and stockings.I really hope you have fun in this dress. I did! It's the first in the Glamwear line. I've several 1940's and 1950's gowns that I wanted to add to the line.Have you figured out by now that I like to bop from era to era? I do. I love sparkly pretties of all eras, and when I see something that catches my attention, chances are eventually it'll be here. I hope, as always, that you enjoy this purchase!
Cordially yours,Kembri Tomsen
The Curious Seamstress
Greenwood Designs"
The poem
Desire
by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Where true Love burns Desire is Love's pure flame;
It is the reflex of our earthly frame, That takes its meaning from the nobler part,
And but translates the language of the heart.
The Song
Speak Low (Bent Remix)
Billie Holiday
Speak low when you speak, love
Our summer day withers away too soon, too soon
Speak low when you speak, love

Our moment is swift, like ships adrift,
we're swept apart, too soon
Speak low, darling, speak low
Love is a spark, lost in the dark too soon, too soon

I feel wherever I go that tomorrow is near,
tomorrow is here and always too soon
Time is so old and love so brief

Love is pure gold and time a thief
We're late, darling, we're late

The curtain descends, ev'rything ends too soon, too soon
I wait, darling, I wait
Will you speak low to me,
speak love to me and soon
The Night is full of mystery .. hot and dark .. the waves splashing .. misting breezy's face
she longs to smell the cigar.. ah perhaps a pipe that sweet signature aroma.. smiles silly little things
you see they are the best .. For they last and last ..
You see true private dreams and desires are just personal not to be told or shared ever ..
ah except one day .. smiles with a certain someone .. perhaps one day ..
The song , Oh breezy heard it in her head the moment she tried on the dress ..
the rest ((smiles)) are wounderous day dreams .. exciting .... fun and ............grins ..
thank YOU to my good friend Miss Kembri
on this for giving my own passion an extra lift to expand and dream in ...
as Cocoa Chanel always used to say
Wear The Fantasy ... Indeed ....
smiles....wavessss and twirls



Comments