I KNOW WHY (AND SO DO YOU)

I KNOW WHY (AND SO DO YOU)
With GWD Latest Release
Bessy & Introducing
The Curious Cobbler
The House of Green Wood Designs .. Lady Kembri Tomsen's
Very Own Curious Seamstress
Satin Dolls Collection
Presents "Bessy"
It is the 1930s rich with style satin to the nines Ladies ..
Under garments included with this ensemble .. ah notice the shoes ???
.. *grins*

For More Details on Lady Kembri's New Curious Cobbler
Please visit
This is Bessy with a couple of steamy sleek looks at your finger tips
All one needs is this Stunning gown .. "The passion" and the "Love of the Genre"
to make a look all your very own .. Thank YOU to Dear Close Friend Lady Kembri
and her soon to be Latest release Satin Doll "Bessy"
The Breath taking Purple Satin Texture and Flow of this gown is lovely !!
coming soon
Why do robins sing in December
Long before the Springtime is due
And even though it's snowing, violets are growing
I know why and so do you
Why do breezes sigh ev'ry evening
Whispering your name as they do
And why have I the feeling stars are on my ceiling
I know why and so do you
When you smile at me
I hear gypsy violins
When you dance with me
I'm in heaven when the music begins
I can see the sun when it's raining
Hiding ev'ry cloud from my view
And why do I see rainbows when you're in my arms
I know why and so do you
I KNOW WHY (AND SO DO YOU)
From the film "Sun Valley Serenade"
Nothing like a dance with The Most Dashing Mogul
on the entire grid ...
In a brand new sleek delightful ensemble
From Curious Seamstress !
Charlie's Neighbourhood Jazz Club
A friendly little club for friends and family. Jazz. .
for a detailed review of this fun Club & More
please visit Dr. Fabre's Amazing JAM

Comments

Batou said…
Breezy, an outstanding work as always!