My Precious Belle Satin Gown & Belle Headpiece

My Precious Belle Satin Gown & Belle Headpiece
"A romantic night with him wouldn't be complete without this beautiful Belle satin gown. It is carefully cut so as to accentuate your curvy figure elegantly. Its details at the bust and the fur wrap bring out your elegance and charm. You will love the way you look and feel when you wear this dress.
A little headpiece is designed to give a little highlight and style to your beauty."
-Agnes Finney
-
Breezy has added some Alienbear Jewels to complete this Stunning Look .
My Precious Belle Satin Gown & Belle Headpiece
My Precious Belle Satin Gown
The Flow and Beauty of This Ensemble are exquisite ..
This is the Lovely design of Agnes Finney ..
My Precious Bell Satin Gown and Belle Headpiece comes in several Stunning Shades ..
My Precious Belle Satin Gown
Indeed you shall turn heads in this gown and feel Devinne ..
My Precious Belle Satin Gown
as the night or event heats up remove the fur to show of the sleek cut and amazing satin Textures
to this Spectacular Ensemble !!!
The Hat The Hat  Please don't forget this Darling Hat !!
* Sold separately and oh So Beautiful .. 
Belle Headpiece
Completes and Complements this Gown
with Stunning Amour in and to Beauty ..

Comments