Congratulations To Sascha's Deisgns Winner Of Avi Choice Award Favorite Women's Apparal 2011

Congratulations To Sascha's Designs
 Winner Of Avi Choice Award Favorite Women's Apparel 2011 
In honor of the Occassion Sascha has designed this Spectacular Gown
SAS Avi Choice Awards Gown .
The gown Beautiful flowing with a stunning glimmer !!!
Be the gal that shines in this stunning ensemble from Sascha's Designs ..
Breezy sends a great big Hug to Sascha  xoxox
YaY !! YOU and Love Love this gown !!!
So stop by Sascha's Designs today .. Don't miss this stunning gown
Also take a look at her web site for more  beautiful gowns and Specials !!
Kudos to YOU Sascha !!!! 
A great big hug and congrats to Sascha !!!!
"I was totally overwhelmed when last night my name was called out as the winning designer for the Avi Choice Award for Favorite Women's Apparel.
This is the 1st time I have won anything and it feels like the cherry on the pie for all the work
I have done over the last 4 years. YAY!
I want to thank all the people who supported and voted for me -
THANK YOU! (doing the Happy Dance here)
 Words cannot express my gratitude for getting this Award.
With all my love and a happy fart!"
xxxxxxxx
-Sascha Frangilli

Comments