MORE FALLEN GODS INC. 10th YEAR BIRTHDAY ALL MONTH OCTOBER 2017

        The 10th anniversary party continues still at Fallen Gods.
all month long folks.....
 Nope not done quite yet,,, Over at Fallen Gods
Alia has more for us........all.........

TELEPORT: Slurl to the Decennial Market and Roof Garden

For previews of the Market visit Seraphim, a great website for all Events in Second Life. We are lucky to be covered by the staff which took pictures of the new releases in the market.
The list is not complete due to a few late setups, but that's a great reason to come and visit the market first hand.


PREVIEWS: Visit Seraphim website
 Ladies and Gentlemen meet 
A darker shade of Chrono's
Dark Silver Coal!!!!!
at Diecennial

The Decennial EVENTS SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES

or go by your boats tp always best!!!!
 The sim is done so well ... thoughtful and comfy!!!!! Alia has thought of everything!!!!
 Its all ready and laid out for you .........
at Diecennial
  Gosh this made me smile!!!!  Just very clever Brilliant!!!!
The lawn mower and friends trying to get everything ready for all are still on display 
at Diecennial
Who can say just what is Steampumk!! My older sister says its all a myth lol
She is a brilliant retired English teacher and director/actress.. Liberal as all get out.... We didn't talk for over a year ^Sad^ but Due to politics....  we are keeping that separate now lol.....
But make no mistake Breezy is polite and quite sound but she didn't speak to her own real life older sister due to politics.....
Says something.. We love once another and believe strongly in our causes but do not want to fight with each other.....Hence  
We are not even friends on face book because of it lol truth  or sad passions and for the record Breezy has been into steampunk for over 20 years... Victorian Steam :) !

My second life used to be great lol but then real life stepped in *sigh* it happens.....  I admit I was starting to feel sorry for myself...in sl....  You see my second life Partner perhaps some of you recall Dr. Fabre left second life, Due to his own real life. No Hard feelings he is a wonderful man but he got busy in real life!!! Sigh... it happens...She will continue to have her monthly balls at Piermont!!
thanks to this fantastic magical event she is reminded how much others care as she does and Second life is a wonderful gift to so many of us

I saw Florence (my own real lifes older sisters name by the way named after our grand mother :) )

and the machine in person.. years ago!!! when she did this song I was blown away !!!!

I compare her own shock and awe to Alia I see similar   extreme in artistic creative is being expressed
my humble opinion there.....

Seven Devils

Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crowd
See I have to burn
Your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See I've had to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out
Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in my house
See they were there when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done
And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find you saints to be canonized
And it's an even sum
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony
Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in my house
See they were there when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
And I'll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done
Before the day is done
Before the day is done
They can keep me high
'Til I tear the walls
'Til I save your heart
And I take your soul
And what have we done?
Can I be undone?
In the evil heart
In the evil soul
Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done




Back in New Babbage !

Comments