Behold IrrISIStible's Autumn Floating Moon and Witch dress for September Swank

Holy water cannot help you down
Hours and armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crowd
See I have to burn
Your kingdom down
Its that time of year … My favorite 
Now on to a beautiful Artist inside and out... I am flattered to Blog for an event she supports 
Behold IrrISIStible's  Floating Moon for Swank Home and Gardens!
Its adorable the animation and floating leaf elements are beautiful.
The details on this steamy moon  are stunning I added a background (OLD) I had in my inventory 
The witch also by IrrISIStible  is adorable with her attached Lantern , All Mesh includes gown, clever hat ,Hair and gloves  again sold at September's Swank 
I added my trusted GF Field boots and I was all set.
Skin Glam Affair of course ((08 appliers))
Lelutka Aida Head
Lara Body
and weeee all set for Autumn
complete from Irresistible Autumn Witch And Harvest Moon 
 

Comments