Autumn Leaves Are Falling at Swank

Pssst over here …...Autumn Leaves are Falling at Swank 
Taxi to Swank
Only last night I found myself lost
By the station called King's Cross
Dead and wounded on either side
You know it's only a matter of time
I've been good and I've been bad
I've been guilty of hanging around
Wait until tomorrow and there's still no way
Read it in a book or write it in a letter
Wake up in the morning and there's still no guarantee

Swank and Co. Hot Skulls Roses; Bites Boots &; Jet Black Maitreya Pants
also comes Blue Jeans 
Insomnia Angel . sheer corset tops  main store
.:EMO-tions: Hair. * SASKIA*/blonde main store
Skin Glam affair Main Store 
.LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.4 main store 
Maitreya Mesh Body 
Le Poppycock Ship Wrecked Gacha @ main store
Le Poppycock *Falling Snow* (Add me ) main store 
Swank and Co Autumn Pumpkin Patch Gazebo at Swank event 
The detail to this Gazebo is quite beautiful and clever add a dancing ball and a good friend and one is all set for  
a spectacular adventure. sparkles texturizing movement texture to floor adorable sculpted pumpkins Just quite clever in design.
Taxi to Swank 
Swank and Co. Hot Skulls Roses; Bites Boots &; Jet Black Maitreya Pants
also comes Blue Jeans 
Taxi to Swank 
Indeed see you in my wildest dreams in My Swank and Co Autumn Pumpkin Patch Gazebo wearing
Swank and Co. Hot Skulls Roses &; Bites Boots & Jet Black Pants
(also come in Jeans) too cute and quite Hot !
Taxi to Swank event 
Swank & Co. Autumn Pumpkin Patch Gazebo

Comments