I''l Be Around


Just call me on the phone, I'll be there
I'll never leave you alone, I'll be there
Just call out your name, I know I know you know
I'll be around

I'll be skipping and jumping, I'll be there
I'll be a-rippin' it up, I'll be there
I'll be calling out your name to let you know
I'll be around

many textures gibes you many looks 
WILD Fashion& Beauty is the image of femininity, more realistic but still fantasized, tasteful and modern...It expresses forms of elegance and luxury with the Mediterranean flavour....
Their emphasis is on rich textures and prints, luxurious style, and feminine details...
Wild More Wild  find at their Main store and Market Place
Eudora3D Tris CyberBoots (Maitreya) Purple at main store
Skin and Make up Glam affair
head Lelutka Aida 3.4
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1

Comments