I Dont Want To Say Goodbye.....


Please take note to Sonia Gown Undone back detail ..
.For sale at Sonia's main Store only
Taxi to her signature  main store  Son!a- Edge
Skin Glam Affair
Hair Diva Vally at Coll 88
Photo taken on Valium Sim 
I did not know at the time but this would be my last blog for House of Sonia .. How sad I was also a very good cutomer over past decade but during a world wide Panadamic She told me she wanted more professionial in second life I am in Broadcasting in real life over 20 years trust me I know Profesionial Sonia is no Moody Shoes Customer Service is what makes money in any life THIS WOMAN  HAS NONE NEVER DID !!!! 

Behold   Perhaps One of the Most detailed and Loving Gown Designers on Second Life Always a classic  Sonia ' s undone Gown in Gold Also available in several shades  Please note to details and long sleeves all in Mesh 
Why not pick up a fat Pack at her signature store  Son!a- Edge
Each of Sonia's Gowns tell a story  Each have a classy feel you will want more and more ..
Breezy danced for a decade in the gowns with her beautiful Partner at her beloved Piermont Landing ..
Sigh those days are long gone She still own Piermont but has no one to dance with nor a DJ smile as Bats left second life. She did have a wonderful formula for monthly events till she go sick in real life funny how that happens. Anyway I believe in Sonia and each of her beautiful gowns 
You can find her ay Sence Event going on now  till the 8th of June.

Comments