Why I ReLay

 

 Ah I have written on this topic and then deleted the material .

Simply put it TMI ..  Could it be I have lost so many to Cancer . Close family distant family and all kinds of friends.

It is a terrible illness. Its wrath is viscous and cruel.

I have lost my Mom and older sister (( who was just 42)) to Cancer .
I have been a team Captain , worked for RFL marketing directly for 2 years , Helped Fantasy Faire in the beginning with web site and auctions...  I also Have walked away from hands on promotional work due to my own battles with Brain Aneurisms  ((spelling)) something I am not proud of as I had to relearn everything 

How to walk ,How to talk, How to eat, and even drive Forget about the computer I was out of it for almost two years ..

I had three brain stem surgeries result Yes I beat it all I lived. But I lost my second life I got my first life back But lost everything I cherished in world of second life.

Where did I find peace : Fantasy Faire, Relaying quietly  all alone in front my screen shedding tears for all those I lost & that many lost ...

Quite the emotional ride and One I wouldn't trade for anything ....

The more one gives or feels  The closer one gets to peace Mho...

I dont think one can  really put into words How good it all can make one feel. Its not about any of us . It is  all about something bigger then each of us something that must be beat and it will take all of  to beat it !!!

Maybe sounds I relay because I can. I almost died I scared a lot of people in my own real life ... I quietly come here to escape give and do if I can  what I can...  The End Enjoy Your Relay and  remember  You matter *smile We all do * :) 

Comments