She Graced The Night ......


 Years ago in 2008 to 2012 before my Brain aneurism and Stroke  I used to Be very very active in second life and the Blog world . Now I am honored to blog for a few with love.  My connections to the  internet have been off. Seems  Xfinity is working on this as  they put cables under ground  lol  we'll see....
But back when I used to blog . SAS was  new and one of  my first very dear clients.. Now she has grown to more styles (( that I love )) & having  sl models and more popular Bloggers Blog for her . I used to be a Photographer She loved.  I used to rush to photo her beautiful gowns *Smile* 
I am still  so  grateful  to blog  for Swank. 1313 mocking Bird Lane , Antaya, Eurdora3D and TM creations .just to name a few ....  Blogging is a two way street . Sure we get creative but we must capture it in away it leaves a lasting impressive *smile* We must address each creative with warmth, love and thoughtfulness  xoxo  So from a wonderful Designer  I Bring You Sascha's Designs for Swank........ Heavenly Blossom  available in several colors and comes in Maitreya, Slink High or Belleza and three beautiful cuts.
 Breezy is sharing the short version in Black for Mait Lara Body  
now at Swank 
-Sascha's Heavenly Blossom

Saschas’Designs Heavenly Blossom Gown at Swank

 

Maitreya/ Belleza Freya / Slink Hourglass Physique

 

A few different FLEXI skirts to this gown, to give you a wide range of different styles.

 

To be worn TOGETHER with the Dress & Skirt:

♥ Low Flexi Skirts

or

♥ Mini Fluffer Skirt

or

♥ Low Wide Skirts

 

To be worn ALONE with the Dress:

♥ Split Skirt

 

7th-30th april

Swank Event

Comments