What a Collection from Eudora 3D !!!!Amber Dress & Boots with Belt and HUDs for each too cute at FaMESHed

 

Just too cute !! I did in Mono tone but you can mix and match !!!!  I own this leather belt in real life it was my mother's comes in to sections well made leather !!!! Gee just like Eudora 3D !!! I want this line in real life Just so steamy !
 New Amber Dress & Amber Boots released on the 1st at FaMESHed, October Round. Rigged for Maitreya (Classic and Petite) & Legacy (Classic and Perky).
Please dont miss this collection !!! You will be soo happy with it !!!  New Amber Dress & Amber Boots released on the 1st at FaMESHed, October Round.

Insomnia Angel  steampunk top hat & Hud at main store 
Insomnia Angel . gear collar & Hud at main store
[VMS] My Umbrella Pose & Prop *WEAR* on market place
[DDD] Simplest Rain - Single on market place

Comments