2009 Steampunk / Cyberpunk Festival

Greetings, This Sunday evening Breezy did make a point to stop by
The 2009 Steampunk/Cyberpunk Festival ......
being VR Style Magazine has continued to be most kind to New Babbage , Piermont Landing , As well my good Friends Trilo and Opal of Blakopal's Designs, dear Miss Terry Lightfoot of To a T .. ah M'lady , Mr Nix Sands .Unzipped Just to name a few ...I really had to swing by ..........
The Festival has already has been mentioned by Dear Dr. Fabre
and Darling Miss Rhianon Jameson... cheers to both for doing!!!

I landed and all rezzed..quite quickly... I should add
Impressive back drop .. bringing together these niche groups quite clever , alas not an easy task . I must hand it to the organizers for taking the risk and having the idea !!

Of course much thanks goes to the sponsors ... perhaps a few more were in order .. Being it is August ( summer in some locals) these shows are so good for the grid and characters and merchants !!!

I shall return as The Festival ,was just in early Stages ...so more to come thanks for looking smilesssssssssssssss and twirlsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Oh Love the Steam clock topper ...Hat From Miss Terry Lightfoot (( To a T))being I was alone didn't think my handy (always worn) Miss Ordinal clock winder pistil quite enough ..so a walking stick ie sword cane .. was for added ... safety... grins......




Comments