Yesterday.....................................

KINDNESS
“There is no sensual pleasure in the world comparable to the delight and satisfaction that a good man takes in doing good.” -- Tillotson
"Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day." -- Sally Koch
"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers." -- Maya Angelou
"The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love." -- William Wordsworth

This song was heavy on my mind this morning .
It made me smile,with a few sentimental tears
as it reminded me of a whole other time ... in my own silly life ..
with my cousins speeding, crashing through the marsh lands on an older Boston whaler ... smiles . we would take turns opening it wide up and see who could make the biggest wake .. and it was SO loud ahh and so much fun.... i would secretly belt ((cause it was so not cool)) out this song .. hehehe the guys didn't hear me ..It was late august and we all were letting loose ,just saying good bye to summer as we had to get ready to go back to school ..
((perfect old soul raising time and era))
I was the one that got the speeding in marsh lands from the harbor master ...
Had to come back to the cape .. in October .. charges were dropped (of course!) .. It's just one of the many many memories of when I was young on old cape cod in august .. A most.. ahh something special about August .. the dog days of summer before my favorite time of year .. Autumn ..................

Comments