JESS POSEs Sure are AWaKe !!!!!!

Wake Up Everybody

Everybody, everybody
I want you to listen to me for a little bit right here
I wanted you to read the newspapers this morning
Or did you see the evening news
As you were having dinner with your families last night?
Well, if you did then you must know that
This world is now in a whole lot of trouble
But I don't want you to get discouraged by that, no
Because I believe that there's a solution to all of this
Deep down within my soul
All we have to do is put are heads and hearts together
The world won't get no better, oh no
If we just let it be
I said the world no no no
We gotta change it, you will and me
No more sleeping in bed, come on
(Come on wake up)
We gotta change the world
Change the world, change the world
We gotta teach the children
We gotta teach them well
(We gotta change it, dear)
Yeah we do
(We gotta change it, dear)
'Cause the world won't get no better 
Pure Magic with these Poses I love Jess's creative Poses   
Behold her Violin Pack
five adorable Poses just for You 
 I played the cello in real life for 14 years so this was great fun  xoxoxo 
 I am only showing 3 out of five beautiful poses  

Breezy is wearing Hair Wasabi // Melon Blond  get at Main store or Market Place
Dress From :Moon Amore: Passionate / Romantic Gown / FATPACK  at her Main Store 
AsHmOoT_Acc CoLL_3ple L. Choker
.LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.3
[Glam Affair] Miwe [ Lelutka ] 006
POSE JESS POSES Violin Pack get at her  Main store 
 Location Sim Valuim So Beautiful 






Comments