~Sing Winds ,Crying Beasts~

I have seen some stuff in both worlds the past couple of days and it is on my mind ..
heavy on mind !
Who in the heavens do people really think they are ???
The being and Life of another matters ..
feelings matter !!!!
Remember that the next time one might think they are all that as they stomp on another
to ah get ahead .. what ever your own agenda may be !!!
Last time I checked ,we all do have faults look in the mirror and tell me really:
how perfect are you ?
oh and if you wonder why is this happening to me ???
trust me your not alone hard times toe the line.
They do have a purpose !!!
They do indeed help to make each of we be the folks we be .
how we handle get thru and go on from them .. How we help others thru them
that mattes !! I am hoping each some how learns a bit more about how the caring of others ,make and help them better in and of character and stronger as a being !!
I am hoping , for ahh I am not quite done with my own journey so i really don't have all the answers but hey I take notes along the way and you know what ??
take my word it all adds up .. the good the bad the positive and the negatives .
I do know the good and positive out last and over shine any negatives or bad !!
I also know everything as difficult or painful or sad and hard it's all for a reason..
I would like to think in order to achieve and be a better person weed out the negatives and stick with the positives and look over your shoulder and care a bit about someone and something more then 'what's in it for me" and "your own agenda" ... in any world !
That's how I do it in any world that is how I make a point and take the time to do it in my lifetime
For I am going to continue to be a happy upbeat person with out a hidden agenda !!!
thank YOU very much !!
oh and for the record .... those those who don't get me .. here is a clue ..I use my office IE PowerPoint, excel, word and spell check a lot . I write promotional and advertising
campaigns in my sleep. I go to production people .. for help
I do not do it and know it all .. I believe no one does !!!
I am a simple visionary with heart !!
I am a people person .. no more no less
I am a sales & marketing pr person ..hard core 100% commission in real life 20 yrs.
I come to second life to relax and have fun
I am not and never will be an order taker '
I am way too old for that !!
But If there is one thing I do know it is people and how to treat them with dignity respect and honor and then after I get burnt ... I am now Just ((because unlike others I admit I do not know it all)
learning..yep just now still learning
what not to waist my time on....
Because I Really Do believe we are all equal to start ..
The Rhodora
On Being Asked, Whence Is The Flower?
In May, when sea-winds pierced our solitudes,
I found the fresh Rhodora in the woods,
Spreading its leafless blooms in a damp nook,
To please the desert and the sluggish brook.
The purple petals, fallen in the pool,
Made the black water with their beauty gay;
Here might the red-bird come his plumes to cool,
And court the flower that cheapens his array.
Rhodora! if the sages ask thee why
This charm is wasted on the earth and sky,
Tell them, dear, that if eyes were made for seeing,
Then Beauty is its own excuse for being:
Why thou wert there,
O rival of the rose!
I never thought to ask,
I never knew:
But, in my simple ignorance, suppose
The self-same Power that brought me there brought you.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comments