Thank YOU to my fellow Ladies of Babbage



No Doctor's Today, Thank You
They tell me that euphoria is the feeling of feeling wonderful,well, today I feel euphoria,Today I have the agility of a Greek god and the appetite of a Victorian.Yes, today I may even go forth without my galoshes,Today I am a swashbuckler, would anybody like me to buckleany swashes?

This is my euphoria day,I will ring welkin's and before anybody answers I will run away.I will tame me a caribou And bedeck it with marabou.I will pen me my memoirs.
Ah youth, youth! What euphoria days them was! I wasn't much of a hand for the boudoirs,I was generally to be found where the food was.
Does anybody want any flotsam?I've got sam.Does anybody want any jetsam?I can get sam.I can play chopsticks on the Wurlitzer,I can speak Portuguese like a Berlitzer.
I can don or doff my shoes without tying or untying the laces because I am wearing moccasins,And I practically know the difference between serums and antitoxins.Kind people, don't think me purse-proud, don't set me down as vainglorious,I'm just a little euphonious
by Ogden Nash
Just a quiet sea breeze .. as the waves splash upon the shore ..Imagine the idea and thought that went into this most thoughtful gift and most kind .. gesture .. Thank YOU for making my Birthday extra special and end on a most upbeat note .. Thank You to my friends ((and I am honored to know be one of you)) The Ladies of Babbage .. an extra special Thank YOU to you ..Miss Beq (and Viv) .. i so detest to impose .. thank you ladies for making me feel extra special and twirl and twirl .. As I indeed get to have a lovely chat in world at the end of my real life Birthday evening .. hugsss . and twirlssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!

Comments

Viv Trafalgar said…
Glad you liked it & didn't turn the garden hose on us for decorating with Big GIant Prims .... :)