Dress Razzles-Corset with Feather Skirt-Carnival buy The Garden of Shadows Fair

Dress Razzles-Corset with Feather Skirt-Carnival 4 styles in 1 buy 
Alone I Sit thinking about my next Performance ..
I hope people will like me this time 
I know I am different... 
My mother always used to say "Being Different …. that is what makes you special "
food for thought in any world …..
Dress Razzles-Corset with Feather Skirt-Carnival 4 styles in 1 buy on sale at freak show 
  I don't wish to fail or be a burden …… Looks and thinks to myself …
I can do it  I really can !!!

There I did it I tried my best !!
and in the end that's all we can do is try the best we can..
Oh someone will always be better that's life 
But the thrill of it all is we try and try again 
and never give up in this thing called any life 
Alone we can not fail Divided we fall 
When will people learn Passion in this world is everything 
Determination means everything !
Yes in Life You Will Loose You cant win them all 
But You sure can keep trying hard each and everday !!
Credits 
Breezy is wearing 
Annedoralla Steampunk Hat, Blind Fold ,Choker, Stockings and Shoes in red all commons for Eudora 3d
 latest round of  Arcade Gacha 
Dress Razzles-Corset with Feather Skirt-Carnival  buy 
at the The Garden of Shadows Fair 
LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.3
Glam Affair] Miwe applier [ Lelutka ] 006
 Body  Maitreya Mesh Body -  Lara
Glam Affair - Body Applier [ maitreya ] A-006 
Hair Diva
poses by  Le Poppycock
The Garden of Shadows Fair 

Comments