La Bella Boutique @ March Garden of Shadows Fair Going on Now

What can I say about this little number Its hot Steamy and on sale From LBB Its Anne
exclusively at The Freak Show going on Now
sure I have added some oldies I had in my closet some gloves, stocking, a parasol ,Choker and Hat 
The dress and darling boots from LBB They are adorable Rich steamy textures Well made design
endless names and sizes in mesh included One really cant go wrong with this darling dress 
Just look at the clean detail Notice the attention to rich Texture all around
I just love this little dress and shoes !!
She cut no corners made it well 
So head on over To Garden of Shadows Fair
Stand back!
Stand back!
Give me steam
And how you feel to make it real
Real as anything you've seen
Get a life with this dreamer's dream
You know your culture from your trash
You know your plastic from your cash
When I lose sight of the track
You know the way back
But I know you
Credits
Dress and boots (LBB) Anne Dress : Garden of Dreams going on now 
stockings CURELESS  Baroque Corset Stockings in Crow main store
 gloves and collar by Zenith=Buckle Gloves -lace mirror collar (all colors) -Main store
hat by udora3D Anabelle Hat Black RARE Gaucha
hair Wasabi // Talia Mesh Hair main store
head .LeLutka Head.Aida 3.3  main store
skin Glam Affair 06 main store 
Body Lara Maitreya Mesh Body main stores
parasol parasolblack/red ((Really old try market place))
Death in Mantua Earrings Chop Zuey (really old) (main store)
Poses Le Poppycock Main Store (try many)

Comments