The Oceana Dress and Shoes from CONTINUUM Designs


The Oceana Dress and Shoes from 
CONTINUUM  Designs 

I'm as restless as a willow in a windstorm
I'm as jumpy as puppet on a string
I'd say that I had spring fever
But I know it isn't spring

Stepping out in my New Oceana Gown and Shoes
Jewelry by The Classic Donna  Flora
Pose Le Poppycock 


Behold The Beautiful Oceana Gown comes complete with matching Shoes
both from CONTINUUM Designs 



The Oceana Dress and Shoes from CONTINUUM  Designs 


 Oceana Shoes By CONTINUUM Designs 




Oceana Gown and Shoes new From CONTINUUM Designs 
Hair : !!Firelight!! Zahara Blonds -  Main Store or Market Place
 Skin Glam Affair 06 Main store
Body Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 main store
Head.LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.3  main store
make up  [Glam Affair] Miwe [ Lelutka ] 006 main store
Earings Very old Death in Mantua  Chop Zuey main Store 
Lip color : *YS&YS* Powder Lips Applier - Lelutka Powder Pack long ago lol

Comments