FALLEN GODS, LIBERTINE ,FAIDA and ANTAYA just to name a few @ REDEUX From August 14-21


Well it feels like something you want so bad
Then you think you've got it, but it's something you already had
And you can feel it all around you, but it's something you just can't touch
Oh
And I feel it coming at me
Yes, I can feel it coming at me 
From The Magical Creative Worlds of Fallen Gods & *Faida -Behold The Favorita, Brown~ Gown and Libertine Eggs Oh My !!!!!
Gasp Dont Miss All The Amazing Creators and their most special Deals
 only at REDEUX August 14-21
Fallen's Collectable Libertine...... Eggs Oh My
At REDEUX Going on Now !!!
ANTAYA"S PRESENTS  NORA for REDEUX 
In the full package, you have the opportunity to change the color of the damisk, metal and pearls.
NORA from ANTAYA At REDEUX and so much more

Comments