the Beauty of CJ Creative at August Swank

Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobble stones
Looking for fun and feelin' groovy
Hello lamppost, what cha knowing?
I've come to watch your flowers growing
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me?
Behold the Beauty of CJ Creative..... Photos do not give justice to the clever creative!!!

This artist continue to knock it out of the park so to speak with clever fun designs and animations that will never disappoint … 
       On a personal note …. I need to say something it is the 50th anniversary of Woodstock. I am from NY I was at sleep away camp in Liberty NY Our Lady Of Lords (( OLL))  Camp Acadia for Boys down the road lol  My Mother went to this camp when she was a young girl as did one of  my older sisters . Through the years I have been to Bethel. White Lake  i.e. Woodstock New York Many Times. It was exactly one hour from my  house and camp lol  right in the middle so to speak. 
       So why do I mention it ? Sad but true folks it was the end of an era. People were kinder. Youth respected elders and didn't behave poorly. Parents raised their children and were accountable. They didnt expect society to raise their children. Maybe some get it maybe not. California wants open boarders. Scares me. Look at their Homeless. Sure its warm there but Dam .. They have a real problem. I believe it starts with accountability!!! People seem to be so busy and going Oh so fast I used blog more in early 2000's In fact I was over seer for three huge events back when they first started funny now I am a great big no one lol trying to get acceptance funny how that works. I used to say better game best effort … ..  Different time, 1) I never said "no" to another blogger it was volunteer. I laugh when people say bloggers just want free stuff. As a blogger I try and support my clients. I spend money on second life if anything I have stopped buying from those that dont respect my own humble efforts skills I might add in doing this activity!! Sure I will buy their creative but you wont see them on my blog they have made it clear I am not good enough .. There I said it !!! WoW I would never in almost 10 straight years never did I say to someone that wanted to blog your not good enough nor our cup of tea....
So if you see the same hair or poses   chuckles that's just because Hey I am not good enough in some eyes.. As for outfits well I do blog for a couple of wicked fun events.  
So stay tuned   …..and a most humble thank you in advance for trusting me to do so !!! Never let another dictate your future rather smile try harder and always  give it all you have got... Keep  Trying harder, Do Your Best , but never give up or walk away just because of another's words or actions....
That's all I will hush now lol    laughs at my own foolishness ..
MEMO TO ALL    ..A sence of humor is everything..... 
Behold the Beauty of CJ Creative ….Photos do not give justice to the clever creative at swank


the Beauty of CJ Creative at swank
Hey Lamp post  Whacha Knowing on and off lights to start lol  
the Beauty of CJ Creative at swank
the Beauty of CJ Creative at swank
looking for fun and feeling groovy .....

Comments