From The World of Moz Designs at her main store and SummerLights From Salacity at The Liaison Collaborative

But I love you best
It's not something that I say in jest
'Cause you're different, girl, from all the rest
In my eyes
And I ran out before but I won't do it anymore
Can't you see the light in my eyes
FROM THE WORLD OF MOZ … SHIRT WITH HUD giving you tons of adorable shades 
Shorts as well dozen of Shades on Hud all found at her main store
Hair Joy from Wasabi Hair
Hat from Zenith
Skin and make up  Glam Affair Appliers
Lelutka Aida Head 
A set of lights in 3 styles, exclusively at The Liaison Collaborative 

Moz designs Boots with textue changing Hud just adorable at her main Store
A set of  Summer lights in 3 styles, exclusively at The Liaison Collaborative 
outfit separates and boots  from Moz Designs at Main Store
Pose On The Road Poses Addict  on MP

Comments