*Lurve* Somethin' Shiny Gown For OSC ((Out Shop Cancer)) this month

Just one chance and I will show you love
Like no other, two steps above
On your ladder I'll be a peg
I want your lovin', please don't make me beg
Out Shop Cancer began in 2018 as a grid-wide shopping event that brought avatars to participating merchant stores. Merchants designate specific items that will be sold as a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer programs and services. Last year, more than 40 stores participated in this event.


*Lurve* Somethin' Shiny Gown For OSC  available at Out Shop Cancer event 
Grins when I do these Blogs On occasion I chat on the side for the most part I am lost in U tube tunes all kinds,,, Tonight into this am it was  Chic soo sweet ah I did love my Disco in the day // chuckles
Top down cassette in and away  I  went Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
On a serious note There is a very Important cause being supported this month.
I am sure it has Hit each of us some way some how ….For me I lost my older sister to Cervical Cancer a decade ago She was only 42. And last year My Eldest sister came down with Breast Cancer . My eldest sister beat Breat cancer but it took a huge toll on her. Whew Too
Close Folks. So I blog. Years ago I relayed now I blog with and from my own heart.

*Lurve* Somethin' Shiny Gown For OSC  available at Out Shop Cancer event 
POSES by the Lovely Alexa Visit her Captured Water Poses today
skin by Glam Affair o8 at Main Store
 {Limerence} Clarissa hair
(Yummy) Enamel Rose Choker 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
.LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.4



Comments