The clock struck midnight And through my sleeping I heard a tapping at my door 1313 Mocking Bird !!

The clock struck midnight
And through my sleeping
I heard a tapping at my door
I looked but nothing lay in the darkness
And so I turned inside once more
To my amazement
There stood a raven
Delirium coming to The Black Fair
You could win a free fatpack on Facebook or via in world raffle. Look for my contests and information here - www.facebook.com/1313MockingbirdLaneSL/
Delirium coming to The Black Fair
The Looks for this darling dress are endless with color changing Hud to take you to literary endless looks .
Please dont miss these events or items 1313 Mocking Bird Lane just had so much Darling Goods for you !!! visit their main store today 
and then there are the Mary Janes complete with HuD because one can never have to many Mary Janes 
Your Taxi To   Trick or treat Lane 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spectacle/184/234/58
Heading to Trick or Treat Lane 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spectacle/184/234/58
Dreaming of Halloween in !313 Mocking Bird Lane 
THE BLACK FAIR
Pose From Captured Waters 

Comments