you need a Big God for this adventure

BIG GOD
by  Florence and The Machine 
You need a big god
Big enough to hold your love
You need a big god
Big enough to fill you up
You keep me up at night
To my messages, you do not reply
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best and the worst of the worst
Well, you can never know
The places that I go
I still like you the most
You'll always be my favourite ghost
greetings  its that time of year ... full of magic questions about things that go bump in the night .
Its the time of year  to notice look beyond the pale (( but that's another song, a different group)) 
I picked Florence and the Machine Big God to go with this creative for many reasons.
I saw Florence perform it many years ago and amount of effort and the beauty of each of her dramatic performances touched me to my very core. That's what special creative does !!
Sure there are many artists some the best of the best others not so much
and then others like the song says just touch you with their creative thoughtfulness.
I hope that makes sence and is understood as it is meant as a compliment A Big One.
The Vampire Woman Complete in Vampire Woman Outfit from Irrisistible at October Goth Swank 
attempts to quietly enter The well Lit  HALLOWEEN MAUSOLEUM also from Irristisoble.
She carefully enters the HALLOWEEN MAUSOLEUM both from Irristisoble.
at Swank 
Breezy reads from her spell book inside The  HALLOWEEN MAUSOLEUM  from Irristisoble.
An Unforgettable Night as always when one is wearing an  Irrisistible costume walking into the amazing
HALLOWEEN MAUSOLEUM available at  The October Swank Event Going on Now 

Comments