The Magic Eight Ball

Will I  See Him again Soon ???
Is it alright for me to Like him ???
smiles and  Sighs  at the magic 8 Ball replies  …. ***
The Song is by Mr Boz Scaggs is called PayDay from Digs an album he did a few years ago and its quite Brilliant !!
Boz Scaggs, Michael McDonald and Donald Fagen are The Dukes of September a rather classy Jazz name and beat wouldn't you say....For three Amazing artists that I love as I know all the words and how to play some on piano lol I am a huge fan of the Dukes of September  saw them live at Lincoln center in NYC and again at the Academy of Music NYC almost a decade ago smiles They are still alive and Touring together in 2020 … Rather amazing Talents in real Jazz and Blues all true passions of mine.....How I love the words of Payday ….. :::ChicChica::: Magic 8 ball   get at Market place Hair at Kinky event By (limerance ) Pose from TST POSE 48 find on market place try them all ….
taken at BackDrop Cove 

Comments