Watching and Waiting for a friend to play with.........

The expression 'Beware the Ides of March' is first found in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, 1601
The Ides of March didn't signify anything special in itself
March didn't signify anything special in itself - this was just the usual way of saying "March 15th". These days the Ides of March passes by each year pretty much unnoticed. Kalends (1st day of the month).
Watching and waiting
For a friend to play with
Why have I been alone so long Soon you will see me because I will be all around
As The Song Goes  Watching and waiting for someone to understand  me
 I hope it wont be very long .........
How I loved the moody Blues  a very special part of my
 entire Youth as I had a wicked clever Mom xoxoxo 
Breezy is wearing The beautiful Jinx : Centaur (1.3.2) 
along with 
*CINNAMON* Fluffy tail - Jinx Centaur at Jinx new main store
:: ANTAYA :: Blanket for Jinx centaur FATPACK
: ANTAYA :: Foot rings for Jinx centaur FATPACK
both ANTAYA ITEMS can be Found at HullabaZoo 
Your Taxi to  HullabuZoo 
10th March - 31st March
Breezy is using The Jinx - Leap of Faith Pose HUD for the Centaur found on market place 
#3-FABIA Hair - Gacha   Blond at Lootbox
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.1
Lelutka head Aida 3.4
skin and make up Glam affair
AURORA Astra dress Maitreya 
Photo taken at Back Drop Cove 

Comments