Wait A MIllion Years..................................

 I'd wait a million years
Walk a million miles, cry a million tears
I'd swim the deepest sea
Climb the highest hill, just to have you near me


So much to say about this dress The music I chose The Sim I went to for Photo...
The Dress is amazing adorable sexy textures and fit !!!
Rush to get this dress you will be so glad you Did !! EC Kandy Dress at Candy Land2
Now the song I used to hear it over and over being played by my Older sister when I was growing up
so as a kid I knew the words of all these love ballads,, chuckles   many stuck....
Anyway Flori called me today to check on me smile nice older sister  she does try on occasion  smile 
As for The sim well Fallen God is perhaps one of the most creative places to me on the Grid ownws and built by the amazing kind and quite generous  Alia :) 
New exclusive at the Candyland 2 starts March 14th to March 24th!!
EC Kandy Dress Maitreya
The dress comes in a dozen adorable shades
fits half a dozen sizes 
The colors and fot to die for 
oh did I say sexy sandals with Huds to make dress and shoes 
Taken at The amazing sim of Fallen Gods Inc.
The Furtest Shores
Fallen Gods Inc. & Libertine~ Welcomes All  to experience  the Arcipelagus
Visit and Shop This Location
experience the Magic of Fallen Gods Inc.
visit FALLEN Store and Lands  today 
Hair from Fabia
Head Lelutka Aida 3;4
Body Maitreya Lara 5.1
Pose Delmay 

Comments