Harshlands At Swank opens Today

Hello Behold this most special Creative from Harshlands 
cans of Paint and Three rain bow backround  Each  back drup has its own cans of paint... Pose is from Poppycock outfit from Mugs Gardening Acade  
Now the creative from Harshlans is in honor of Gay Pride But pardon me as I highjack this creative for a moment 
I was drawn to a song by a group I loved as a child called Up Up With People 
How fitting with what is going on in world dont you Think ?
Sooo Pride crowd we lost Easter, St Patricks Day Memorial Day Suck it up and join the world
What Color is Gods Skin is the name of song
Please see below and God bless Everryone and God Bless Harshlands for their beautiful cteative... 


“What Color is God’s Skin” is the title of a song from the folk era of the 60s, by the group Up With People. Yes, I remember the song well…As I used to sing as a child and you what I still remember all the words 

“Good-night” I said to my little son
So tired out when the day was done.
Then he said as I tucked him in
“Tell me Daddy what
What color is God’s skin?
I said it’s black brown it’s yellow
It is red it is white.
Ev’ry man’s the same in the good Lord’s sight.”
He looked at me with his shining eyes
I knew I could tell no lies
When he said Daddy why do the diff’rent races fight
If we’re the same in the good Lord’s sight?”
What color is God’s skin?… etc.
Son that’s part of our suffering past
But the whole human family is learning at last
That the thing we missed on the road we trod
Is to walk as the daughters and the sons of God.”
What color is God’s skin?… etc.

Comments