Old Town Road.. Ride Till I cant No More

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more (Kio, Kio)


From The Creative World of  SASCHA'S DESIGNS  Behold 
 SAS Aloha HUD Dress At June Swank  
multi Teztures and Sizes for many to enjoy
what a sleek sexy cut dress Style 
Shoes from Eudora 3D match perfectly New Evie Heels released on the 10th at FaMESHed X, June Round. Rigged for Maitreya & Legacy ✚ Heels are available in 3 packs of 12 colours each and FATPACK. ✚ 2 versions: Patent Leather & Patent + Croc Leather. Both versions comes with each purchase. ✚ 3 sole options. ✚ 4 metal options. ✔ Fatpack comes with 36 colours. ✔ FATPACK includes 4 extra metallic fabrics for the shoe leathers matching the shoe metals. Hope you like them!







Comments