Swank & Co A Secret Place at Swank

I know a melody that we could sing together
I've got the secret key to you
Let's make music, harmonizing ecstasy
Come on, come on, come on, come on
Sing it to me

Here in the garden
Where temptation feels so right
Passion can make you fall
For what you feel

The secret Hide Away a very special collection from Swank &; Co  at Swank
Boat with animations ,water with sparkles and Mood and foliage all   there 
This Purple Pants set is from Swank & Co too, It comes in variety of colors to wet your app''
Shoes are from Eudora 3D  
The creative Sensational as always The song perhaps one of the sexiest songs I have ever heard or seen performed Live..  Barry White... Mr Quincy Jones for Starters Oh there are other characters that make up this collective performance But wow  I have  seen done Three times Live and all I  can say  is  WoW  and  Swoon smile  rush to Swank  Folks You will be soo glad You did....

Comments