11th House,{CdB}: ;DICTATORSHOP,WOOD WORKS and more at Swank please dont miss

I came into town with a knapsack on my shoulder
And a pocket full of stories that I just had to tell.
You know I've knocked around a bit,
I've had my share of small town glories,
And it's time to hit the city and that crazy carousel.
I been feeling sorry for myself,
But you know I was only lonely,
Like everybody else.
Until...
You brought your Sunday morning sunshine
Here into my Monday morning rain.
You taught me happiness just one time,
It keeps on coming back again.
11th House - "Langmore" Plaza Shop
and so much more at swank 
{CdB} Babette's Hampton Furniture Set by 

                                           Swank & Co. NEON             Desires Gacha

     The Moderna Bed - Adult Vanilla  @ JULY  SWANK
The Moderna Bed - Adult Vanilla 

 breezy is wearing  Top and Panties by "Antaya" at the "Gacha Garden" which opens August 1st, and runs through the 30th  "Top and Panties". are rare and comes with a hud that interchanges the colors.   Darling !!!        
DECO: DICTATORSHOP at Swank
[Ds] Summer Pools Rezzer 1.0 pkg [C/M/NT]
[DS] Fun on the Beach Surfboard PG Version [C/M/NT] 
DECO: DICTATORSHOP
[DS] Fun on the Beach Surfboard PG Version [C/M/NT]  at Swank
WOOD WORKS  Dock Chair SWANK 



Comments