DREAM BY CAPTURED WATERS AT LA VIE EN POSE EVENT and LIC PRESENTS DIANA LINGERIE @ their Main Store

I'm a sucker for you, yeah
You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly
I'm a sucker for you, yeah
Any road you take, you know that you'll find me
I am a sucker for all the subliminal things
No one knows about you (About you), about you (About you)
And you're making the typical me break my typical rules
It's true, I'm a sucker for you
I'm a sucker for you 
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
.LeLutka.Head.Aida 3.3 @ main store
Diana Lingerie  Maitreya By LIC @Main Store 
Hair Tableau Vivant \\ Le Coiffeur [Multi style hud] - Brittany @ main store 
Choker !dM LittleRed - wolfChoker **ENCHANTMENT** long ago lol 
Dreams backdrop in a box * *Poses by ALEXA@Captured Waters@ La vie en pose event

Comments