MaG Fashions Presents The Sea Whitch Gown At Garden of Shadows Fair Going on Now.


In the cool of the evening
When everything is gettin' kinda groovy
You call me up and ask me
Would I like to go with you and see a movie?
At first I say: "No, I've got some plans for tonight"
But then I stop
And say: "Alright"
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little gal like you
MaG Fashions=- Sea Witch Skirt Maitreya
No one knows the exact location of MacMoragh's Forge. There are rumors.....of course , there are always rumors some say it is high on the ruin of Islay, deep in a secluded cave. Himself the dragon, lights his forge and keeps the fires burnin' with his own breath. It was said that the dragon works his forge by the full moons light, that fed by Dragon Fire, as he pounds out the steel to bend and shape it to his will and imagination. creating wonderful weapons, the like of which had never been seen beyond the fairy realm.
Fenn MacMoragh has been creating in SL for over ten years. It started with a pair of boots, then I needed a new kilt, of course I wanted a sword. So then I decided to just keep on building. Eventually also started doing ladies clothes, which lead to -=MaG Fashionss=-
Teleport to Garden of Shadows

I do believe the basis for good business and to get return customers is to give great customer service. So, if you have any issue please drop me a notecard. If for some reason you did not receive your product please do the following. World > Account History. Find the transaction then copy it onto a nc and send it to Fenn MacMoragh. 
note to self and reader we all know Sea Witches not Dragons command All of Sea (( snickers to self))
Teleport to Garden of Shadows

Comments