The Bloodwood Tree By 3rd Eye Perceptions at the July Boardwalk Event Going on Now

Watching and Waiting

Watching and waiting
For a friend to play with
Why have I been alone so long
'Cause here there's lot of room for doing
The thing you've always been denied
Look and gather all you want to
There's no one here to stop you trying

Soon you will see me
'Cause I'll be all around you
But where I come from I can't tell
But don't be alarmed by my fields and my forests
They're here for only you to share


The Bloodwood Tree By 3rd Eye Perceptions
Available in Decor, PG & Adult Versions
Its like this tree was made for this song by the Moody Blues (( written and Preformed like 30 years ago  lol))  still quite fitting Beautiful Creative and Song !
The Bloodwood Tree By 3rd Eye Perceptions
Available in Decor, PG & Adult Versions
MP Store https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/117182
Touch the bird to start ambient looping songs
Touch the butterflys to start flapping wings


Comments