Group Gift and why we belong to Eudora 3D cause nothing compares to Eudora 3D

I picked clocks to listen by Cold Play over and over I listened to the entire Album
 as I shot this blog .... 
Its not just about these beautiful boots (( Group Gift )) @ Eudora3D
its about the beauty of all the creative and how at home one feels in the Flagship store. 
Yes I blog for Eudora 3D it is an honor to do so !!! ( I am thrilled and proud to have them on my blog and photo them when I can and write about the cool details and Hud's that go along with every purchase !!! Look at these boots how adorable and cool are they ??
They come with working Hud that changes boots from Black to Brown Cloth or Leather, Sweet 
Steamy Top Hat from Eudora 3D  location their main store Join this group folks You will be so glad you did ''
Group gifts Group discounts the works Be part of the Eudora 3D  family !!!! Its steamy I tell You !!!
skin and dress from The Plastik flag ship store 
Hat and Boots Eudora 3D 
Hair Tableau vivant 
choker !dM creations 

You are
Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
I went home, home, where I wanted to go
Home, home, where I wanted to go
I went home, home, where I wanted to go
Yes I went home, home, where I wanted to go
                                                           And I went home
...                                                                               Come to Eudora 3D main Store and Find You are Home …
..

Comments